Saturday, December 4, 2010

Makeover!

All decked out for the Holidays!!! I'm feeling glittery this season!

Ok, Ladies, help with my new pen name.... Since I've been known as DC for the past 3 years, do I need to keep those initials in my new name? I want something fun, Glam is a plus, and satirical humor is always welcome!

Let me know your ideas!

Here are a few of mine:

  • The Divine Mrs C.
  • Ginger (it's a redhead thing, and perfectly Glam... but no DC connection)
  • The Dark Lord Of Cookies (my nickname in my favorite Suzie Homemaker forum... not very glam but oh-so-fun!)
  • The Duchess of Cookies (though I think there may already be a blogger who goes by The Duchess)

  • The Dark Countess
  • DC (as is, no meaning)



5 comments:

Oklahoma Homemaker said...

Domestically Capable? Lol.

Gizabeth Shyder said...

So I just tried to google DC to help you. Shoes, skateboarding, and comics were what came up.

I love the Dutchess and Countess themes. Divine is good, too. All personify you.

Crafts work as well as cookies.

Looks like I am not so clever, off the cuff. I'll think on it.

Good luck, DC!

The Mother said...

Wow! Quite a glittery and festive theme for a lady with a Big Red A on the side of her blog!

I like The Dutchess of Cookies. But you'll have to post the occasional cookie themed blog.

BTW--thanks for the heads up on Friday. I got another post out of it (which is good because I spent all weekend frying latkes and the only thing I could think to post about was bitching about how messy the kitchen is, and I did that LAST year at this time.

The Mother said...

). Close parentheses. Preferably before hitting ENTER.

Ginger said...

Thanks, Ladies!

@The Mother, At least WE know what we are really celebrating =o)

Good stuff in those face creams! Just makes me laugh.